Medical Alert Advice provides in-depth reviews of medical alert companies, products, and services for free to our website visitors. Our goal is to help you find the best value for your money and care for your loved one.
We provide the facts as they are presented to us through the calls made to companies, talking to sales people, reviewing information received, reading trade magazines, and investigating websites to find the information for our reviews. We do not typically test each company’s products ourselves.
The information in all of the reviews is what we’ve collected from these actions. Always do your own final research or feature verification on the company of choice to be sure that they will be a good fit for your situation.
Here are the guidelines follow for our reviews:
- We are never paid to perform a review on a medical alert product, company, or service.
- If we link to a medical alert company or product in a review, provide a discount code that you use to make a purchase, provide a toll-free number that lets the merchant know you found them from our website, provide a chat box to talk directly to a medical alert company, or provide some other way of contacting a company, we may receive a referral fee if you purchase or request more information on the product or service, depending on the company. This is how we can continue to research these companies, maintain the website, and provide this information to you at no cost.
- We invest our own time to investigate the companies, their products, and their services that are reviewed.
- Any costs involved in the website design, videos produced, or articles written about these companies, products, and services are paid for by us.
- We try to keep the information as up to date as possible but it may not always be current. For this reason, you should always contact the companies directly for their latest information. Also, if a company has a limited-time special or promotional offer, we do not typically list the offer in the review. That would require continual monitoring of all of the companies reviewed and we do not have the time or resources to do it.
- We follow our own Medical Alert Advice Star Rating System to attempt to standardize our review process, as much as possible. It has been created by us and is not an industry standard as there is not one that exists today. Therefore, it is based upon our opinions of the information gathered, at the time it is gathered.